Time & Location
About the Event
It's time to take back the corner office in Concord! It's time to #VetoSununu!
Join the Hollis Democrats on Tuesday, October 22nd at 6:30pm at the Lawrence Barn (28 Depot Rd, Hollis, NH) for a Harvest Fundraiser with our Democratic gubernatorial candidates. Full speaker lineup will be posted soon.
Featuring seasonal harvest ingredients, Chef Markoh, of Lucia Tavola and Markoh's on Main in Ayer, MA, will be preparing our menu; more info on that coming soon as well!
- NHDP Chair, Ray Buckley
- Gubernatorial Candidate and Executive Councilor, Andru Volinsky
- Gubernatorial Candidate, Steve Marchand
- Gubernatorial Candidate and NH Senate Majority Leader, Dan Feltes
- State Representative Candidate, District 27, Tom Harris
- State Representative, District 27, Michelle St. John
- State Representative, District 40, Kat McGhee
- State Senator, District 12, Melanie Levesque
- Executive Councilor, District 5, Debora Pignatelli
- Presidential Candidate, Andrew Yang
(Additional speakers to be added soon.)
Seating is limited, and last year we sold out early, so get your tickets NOW! Sponsorships available and greatly appreciated! Tabling opportunities are available as well.
Proceeds to benefit the Hollis, NH Democrats and local Democratic election efforts.